[OS X TeX] Embedding movies

Google Kreme gkreme at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:01:48 CET 2006

On 18 Jan 2006, at 03:30 , Simon Spiegel wrote:
> While this gives me the desired result when viewed in Adobe Reader
> I get strange things in Preview; it does display the poster image,
> but there is a strange yellow border around the image (like a link,
> but I haven't defined a link color yellow anywhere) and there is
> some text visible in the upper left corner of the image. Something
> about "attachment" but it's not well readable since two texts are
> on top of each other.

I don't think what you want to do is possible without creating two
pdfs.  The embedded video stuff is part of the newer pdf format that,
to date, only Adobe Acrobat $LATEST supports.

The fact you are getting anything useable at all is a little
surprising.  I bet Acrobat 5.0 would choke completely on the file,
for example.

--
You think you can catch Keyser Soze? You think a guy like that comes
this close to getting caught, and sticks his head out? If he comes up