[OS X TeX] DVIPS config file

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jan 17 01:00:52 CET 2006

Am 16.01.2006 um 23:29 schrieb Vinayak Vatsal:

> This is precisely the problem -- I ran dvips with the path search
> debug flags set, and there's no trace that dvips _ever_ looked for
> $HOME/.dvipsrc, as it supposed to do. The file certainly exists and
> used to be found correctly. According to the TeXLive documentation
> found at

One thing has changed: dvips has become a secure programme! Now it
does not load files that are above . -- could be ~/.dvipsrc is
treated as such a dangerous non-system file.

Could you try to invoke dvips with +R?

--
Greetings

   Pete

"One person with a belief is a social power equal to ninety-nine who
have only interests." - John Stuart Mill