[OS X TeX] graphicspath

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 15 14:50:31 CET 2006

On 15 Jan 2006, at 14:34, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> On Jan 14, 2006, at 4:01 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:
>>
>> The following doesn't work
>>
>>    \includegraphics[scale=0.75]{BigFolder/SubFolder/01.pdf}
>
> it works for me provided that BigFolder is inside the same folder
> as the latex file. Also, no blanks, periods and other funny symbols
> that tex does not like to see in path names.

TeX allows for the following, at least for \input'ted, and \include'd
files:

\input "subfile with spaces in its name"
\input{"subfile with spaces in its name"}
\include{"subfile with spaces in its name"}

The same may work with \includegraphics, perhaps with or withoug file
extension (I prefer to leave the file extension out to make it easy
to switch from latex to pdflatex).

HTMH,

Maarten