[OS X TeX] graphicspath

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 22:01:09 CET 2006

Until now, I had in my document lines such as

    \includegraphics[scale=0.75]{Figures/01-00-01.pdf

with

    \graphicspath{./{Figures/}}

in the preamble and all worked well even though Companion 2ed p624 says
it ought to be

    \graphicspath{{./Figures/}}

which of course works too.

The number of figures, though, is starting to get big and the numbering
to be less and less systematic. So, I thought I would organize the
figures into folders. But, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to
write the path that will let LaTeX find a figure in a nested folder
which is what I really would like.

The following doesn't work

    \includegraphics[scale=0.75]{BigFolder/SubFolder/01.pdf}

nor does

    \includegraphics[scale=0.75]{01.pdf}

with

    \graphicspath{{./BigFolder/SubFolder/}}

both of which I thought ought to work since both BigFolder and the
File.tex that uses the figures are side by side in the same LargeFolder.
I fiddled around with / and . in various places but nothing works.

Hopeful regards
--schremmer