[OS X TeX] ImageMagick and i-Installer

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Thu Jan 12 13:04:50 CET 2006

On Jan 11, 2006, at 3:39 PM, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> On 11 Jan 2006, at 20:36, Herbert Schulz wrote:

>>> Counter-data-point. I was able to install it fine using TUG.
>
> Which is weird, because TUG was indeed broken.

The specific sequence was:

  - copied over my user directory to my new machine, but not apps
  - ran i-Installer but was blocked on ImageMagick
  - d/l'd MacTeX and installed it
  - ran i-Installer again when the announcement came through about it
being up-dated

My system currently says:

Self: 2006/01/11 02:16:40
Remote Package: Different: 2006/01/12 00:33:08
Installed: Same as Self

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've done anything which
would reveal it as being broken....

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer

This email message and any files transmitted with it contain information
which is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). If you are
not the intended recipient(s), any usage,  dissemination, disclosure, or
action taken in  reliance on it is prohibited.  The reliability of  this
method of communication cannot be guaranteed.  Email can be intercepted,
corrupted, delayed, incompletely transmitted, virus-laden,  or otherwise
affected during transmission. Reasonable steps have been taken to reduce
the risk of viruses, but we cannot accept liability for damage sustained
as a result of this message. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it and notify the sender.