[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.07

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Tue Jan 10 03:14:44 CET 2006

Folks,

I upgraded TeXShop to version 2.07. It has the previous 2.06 fixes.
Also:

	1) with reluctance I acknowledge that the memory problems associated
with
	solved. So the default value of ReleaseDocumentClasses is 1.
	If you obtained 2.05 or 2.06 in the 12 hours it was on the web,
	please type the following command in Terminal:

	defaults write TeXShop ReleaseDocumentClasses 1

	2) Peter Dyballa convinced me to call the ghostscript command ps2pdf
	rather than the teTeX script epstopdf when opening an eps file
	and converting it to pdf. (If the user selected Apple's distiller in
the
	TeXShop distiller preference, then as before /usr/bin/pstopdf is used.)
	This fixes a problem much discussed in the last few days converting
	a particular eps file to pdf.

Dick
koch at math.uoregon.edu