[OS X TeX] TeX.mdimporter

Jan Hegewald rurapente at gmx.de
Tue Jan 3 14:44:22 CET 2006

I tried to send the following message to Norm Gall
(gall at spookyhill.net) privately but always got an auto reply, so I
guess he did not receive it. As I wanted to ask about TeX.mdimporter
and umlaut support which might interesting for the list anyway, here
is my original email:

Hello,
I just installed your TeX.mdimporter and I want to thank you for such
a useful importer!
I wonder if it would be possible to let TeX.mdimporter recognize
umlauts properly? If I e.g. search for 'Wellenhöhenänderung' the
corresponding pdf is found, but not the tex document. Is there
something you (or I) can do to improve this?

Cheers,
--Jan--