[OS X TeX] Font in TeXShop

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Thu Feb 23 15:21:12 CET 2006

Thanks for the quick response and advice.  Three follow-up questions:

1. I would appreciate your giving me a replacement for my \newcommand so I
can see exactly where the changes you are talking about would go in.

2. What do you mean when you say "\bf is long deprecated"?

3. The level of my question regarding "Times" was just which command says
use Times (to some extent, maybe) rather than cm?