[OS X TeX] Timing

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Feb 22 18:11:51 CET 2006

The only difference between calling pdflatex  in TS and the raw unix
shell command is that TS first saves the file before typesetting and
displays the pdf after typesetting.

You must have a very slow Macintosh, probably a PowerBook like so
many members of this list - just a quip, this discussion has already
taken place.

Claus