[OS X TeX] Elusive (for me) problem with TeX i-Package configure on Intel

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Tue Feb 21 18:47:18 CET 2006

> Am 21.02.2006 um 17:16 schrieb John Peterson:
>
>> Count me in for 30 euros.  How do I get the money to him?
>
> Before we think about that we perhaps should wait first for his
> answer if a FW drive will help him at all.

Indeed :-)

I am really overwhelmed by all the positive action here, but money is not
the problem. Time is. I have a 160GB LaCie Firewire drive which I use for
backup (when I get around to it). I can of course overwrite one of the
backup partitions and clone back and forth, but the problem is time. If I
spend money now it will be on more memory (512MB in the iMac is a bit on
the low side) and a mini-DVI-to-DVI cable, but not on a drive.

I'd rather spend the time to get the remaining i-Packages universal and I
was hoping I could more easily solve this problem people have by getting
some info (and work done by others ;-).

We'll see. I'll look into the partition product mentioned here. But it
does mean I'll have to spend time I do not have at the moment. Oh well,
just sleep less ;-)

Keep your money in your pocket, or better, spend it on Pakistani Earth
Quake victims (and tell me if you did).

PS. The only thing welcome is a small stash (4 persons) of Tamiflu in case
the flu pandemic strikes. It is not possible to buy that here without a
subscription. I'll pay for the cost of course.