[OS X TeX] synchronization

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Sat Feb 18 12:38:31 CET 2006

On Feb 18, 2006, at 6:23 AM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:
> Why don't you use the alternate sync method relying on Pdfkit. I
> find it more then sufficient. You should also upgrade to TS 2.09a
> which contains several unrelated bug fixes.

I find synchronization a very random process:

1. With the sync option set to "both": In one particular page of one
particular document, clicking on any point of the pdf page always
takes me to the same line in the source file.

2. Setting the sync option to "Search": I am completely unable to
sync from pdf to source at all, in any page of that document (source-
to-pdf is ok). While there are several equations, there is also a lot
of text and "Search" is supposed to work.

Themis