[OS X TeX] formats for ConTeXt-XeTeX

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Sun Feb 12 18:54:37 CET 2006

On 12 Feb 2006, at 5:33 pm, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

> Hi,
>
> again, after an i-installer update, my ConTeXt-XeTeX typesetting
> failed. Probably I'd never understood how to make the required
> formats (what command, what order) properly...

Did you reinstall XeTeX after updating the TeX package? I assume so,
just checking....

> Can someone please tell me what's the right way
> for using ConTeXt-XeTeX and ConTeXt-pdfeTeX?

....and if it looks simple and robust and I can understand it, I
guess I could try adding this to the XeTeX installation scripts. I've
never had the time to really look into ConTeXt, but it'd be nice if
it could "just work" for people.

JK