[OS X TeX] scripted lower case letters

KL Tah kl_tah at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 20:33:56 CET 2006

Thanks Mark for the tip. However, I was actually wanting to use it just
on one letter  in a mathematical equation, not the whole document. I've
seen samples of the ZapfChancery and it doesn't look like what I need.
I was looking for more a cursive script ``r'' (like in the Griffiths
script r if you happen to have seen this).

KL