[OS X TeX] graphics

Gerard Walschap gwalschap at cox.net
Tue Feb 7 02:04:30 CET 2006

	Hi all,

	I have a question that has been discussed before on this list (but
I'm too lazy to track it down) and to which I used to know the answer
(but have forgotten it): one can export directly graphics from
mathematica to latex. In fact, exporting the file automatically
creates a tex document that invokes the graphics package, and says
"\includegraphics{whatever.epg}".

	When I run this in texshop, though, I get complaints saying it can't
find the file whatever.epg, even though that file sits cozily next to
the tex file inside ~/Documents/TeXShopfiles/. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance,

	-gerard