[OS X TeX] updated packages

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Feb 6 18:16:28 CET 2006

Le 6 févr. 06 à 17:56, Victor Ivrii a écrit :

> There are even neither
>
> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/doc/latex/beamer
> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/tex/latex/beamer
>
> It is really strange since all my packages are up-to-date according to
> i-installer

Did you do any customization when installing the TeX i-Package, by
any chance? In Expert mode at least, at the beginning of the install
you have a list of components to choose from. One must be called
something like "gwTeX additions to teTeX". Was it checked or
unchecked, during your install?

Or do you have such additions in ~/Library/texmf instead? (I can't
see why you would have them, I'm asking just in case.)