[OS X TeX] font problem

KL Tah kl_tah at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 01:54:05 CET 2006

How do I make an .fd file, or where would I get one?
The problem is that the .cls file is written by someone else and I'm
just using the whole package as a template to create my poster, and it
says in the header of the .cls file that I do need to have pstimes
installed.

Also, do I need to have XeTeX installed for all this to work?

KL