[OS X TeX] Fixed epstopdf, which handles %%BoundingBox: (atend) OK.

Arno Kruse arnokruse at macnews.de
Sat Feb 4 14:29:39 CET 2006

Am 04.02.2006 um 13:22 schrieb Axel E. Retif:

> On Feb 4, 2006, at 5:45 AM, Peter Dyballa wrote:
>
>> The contents of epstopdfwrap has not changed since then.
>>
>> How epstopdfwrap works:
>
> Thank you for your thorough explanation!
>
> I must confess I barely understand all you say, but I keep trying
> to learn a bit each day, and you certainly help!
>
> Best,
>
> Axel

Axel, you have couched in terms what I feel nearly every day when I
read the mails from here. Peter sometimes seems to be a little bit
grumpy, but his knowledge is fascinating. And the knowledge of many
others, too. And their willingness to answer questions.

One drawback: The level of many answers (and questions) ist extremely
high, so I often do not dare to ask a question because I fear to
appear like an idiot.

Maybe we need a second MacOSX Mailing List named "TeX for the simple
minded" or so. I shall subscribe immediately!

Arno