[OS X TeX] Experimental MacTeX Packages

Scott Murman smurman at segosha.net
Fri Dec 29 19:57:07 CET 2006

installing MacTex-additions deleted existing GUI binaries and
installed nothing.
repeating the MacTex-additions (re-)installed the GUIs.

are there plans to incorporate xetex into the texlive distro, or as
an additional package?  sorry if this has been hashed over, just
point me to the discussion and i can catch up.

-SM-