[OS X TeX] pdflatex not found after installing new texlive.ii2

Samuel Lelievre samuel.lelievre.tex at free.fr
Fri Dec 22 20:34:48 CET 2006

I wrote:

>>Trouble after installing the new texlive.ii2 i-Package...
>>
>>[...]

and then:

>Typing 'pdflatex' in the command line works fine so I guess
>my problem is to tell Alpha how to call pdflatex now.

This is now sorted out --- I updated AlphaTcl through CVS,
following Joachim Kock's suggestion.  He pointed out that
another option was to write the following line in my
AlphaPrefs.tcl file:

   set env(PATH) [getEnvVarFromShell PATH]

in order to make Alpha use the same PATH as the one that
works in the Terminal.

Many thanks to him and sorry all for the noise.

Samuel