[OS X TeX] New i-Package releases (TeX & TeX Support)

AJG Baeumel ajgb at st-maurices.n-lanark.sch.uk
Fri Dec 22 13:21:57 CET 2006

What about the LaTeX Updater Support i-Package?

December 22, 2006 at 01:29 +0000 wrote:
>- The CB-Greek, CM-SUper, MusixTeX, TeXGyre and ConTeXt Updater TeX
>Suport i-Packages have been updated to work with changes in the TeX i-
>Packages.
>
>All users of the old gwTeX i-Package, partly based on teTeX are asked
>to change to the new gwTeX i-Package that is based on TeX Live.

Done.

>Preferably, uninstall the former TeX i-package (tex.ii2).
>After changing, the TeX Suport can be reinstalled. Please reset the i-
>Packages to default properties after opening en before installing.

Done.

>Please set i-Installer's log level to 4 before installation and when
>there are problems, send me the report.

Done.

LaTeX Updater Support i-Package:

TeX Programs Unavailable

LaTeX cannot be updated because the TeX Programs have not been installed
yet. Only when both foundation and programs have been installed (in either
order) will the configuration script proceed.

Regards, and
thank you for your labour of love

AJG Baeumel   mailto:ajgB at st-maurices.n-lanark.sch.uk

the system manager.