[OS X TeX] New i-Package releases (TeX & TeX Support)

Martin Henning martin at easy2design.de
Fri Dec 22 13:09:54 CET 2006

Hiya,

On Dec 22, 2006, at 12:59 PM, Alan Munn wrote:

>> 	sudo rm -rf /Library/TeX

Hi Gerben, just got on the list again to learn about the new package
- as i see this seems to be the universal answer :9 Thanks again for
the quick reply on the reports, though! Did you see the infinite loop
thingy in the 2nd log-file? Seems to me after trying 5 times you
could also "Bail out..." instead of keeping the installer running at
100% CPU :D

> Unfortunately, the problem seems to persist.  The configure phase
> fails because it can't find kpsewhich

Hey Alan, i had a similar problem... in the end i removed
*everything* from my old install, did what Gerben sent and finally it
worked out. Though /usr/texbin didn't get added to the $PATH so i had
to do it manually - now everything is fine. Ah, yes, maybe you can
check for your path, too?

ciao,

martin

--