[OS X TeX] using arev with beamer

David Airey david.airey at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Dec 22 05:04:55 CET 2006

Dear List,

I have been using LaTeX for a couple years, but I am new to Beamer.
My TeX installation is via the MacTeX installer package. I am trying
to figure out how to use the Arev font package with Beamer but have
not luck. This package does not seem to be installed, yet I thought
the MacTeX package was relatively complete. I can download the Arev
package, but the I'm prevented from installing it manually by the
default install settings of MacTeX. I'd be delighted in someone can
help me get this set up without mucking anything up.

Cheers,

--
David C. Airey, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor