[OS X TeX] Insert a column

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 21:51:29 CET 2006

Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Dec 21, 2006, at 1:14 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>

>> Howdy,
>>
>> There are a set of TeXShop macros (written in Applescript) that
>> create tables or arrays and can add/delete columns. I'm not sure if
>> they came with TeXShop or I added them later and I don't have the
>> name of the author either. Sigh...
>>

> Howdy,
>
> I hate answering my own e-mail but... I just tried it and it appears
> that the Column Macros are indeed part of the default set. at least
> for 2.10beta2 and I suspect for 2.09 and probably 1.43.

I would be willing to bet an espresso (unfortunately only a virtual one)
that these macros are due to Will Robertson but, since he got off the
list to cater to real serious business—he spent too much time helping me
and the like of me, I don't think he will claim them.

I still use one of them a lot but can't remember what I did with the
other ones although, I am sure they are somewhere around.

Regards
--schremmer