[OS X TeX] [Yale] i-installer directories

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 05:37:02 CET 2006

Scott Murman wrote:

> On Dec 19, 2006, at 5:13 PM, Google Kreme wrote:
>
>>> huh, what has happened to Gerben re: i-installer? can someone point
>>> to a thread or summarize?
>>> losing i-installer w/o a viable alternative is a catastrophe.
>>

>> How's your pasty white skin after living under that rock for the last
>> few months? :)
>

> yes, the recent spate of flame fests and snarky insults really make it
> enticing to carve out several hours every week to slog through every
> post.

a) Surely, "several hours" is a bit of an exageration. It takes me—and I
am not too swift any more—an average of, say, one minute to command
click the messages whose subject I am not interested in and drag the lot
to the trash.

b) If you just discovered that Wierda is not going to maintain his
distribution, then I wonder on what basis you can talk about
"flame fests and snarky insults".

c) In any case, to label that way anything that I have read is, again,
surely a bit of an exageration.

Regards
--schremmer