[OS X TeX] re: Updating I-package instructions

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Tue Dec 19 16:18:52 CET 2006

As a (passive) user of the i-packages who wants to continue using them, I
am interested if there is a Web site with reasonably up-to-date about how
to do things such as switching from Gerben's tetex-based to
his texlive-based package.  I would like to switch because tetex is no
longer being maintained.

Also, at times, Gerben has written that one should not download the
current versions because he needs to fix something -- like the tex to html
package.  Is it "okay" now?

For slides, I still use the seminar package.  Is that part of Gerben's
texlive package?

I came to the mac from sun solaris, and Gerben's latex package plus his
auxiliary programs such as gs and imagemagick have been very helpful to me
in the transition.  I add my thanks to him for all he has done.

Arthur Snoke