[OS X TeX] [Yale] i-installer directories

Adam M. Goldstein adam.goldstein at jhu.edu
Tue Dec 19 15:52:53 CET 2006

As indicated in the message quoted below, Stephen Anderson of Yale
University indicates that his server is one of those that hosts
various i-installer directories.

I think I speak for all those on the list when I say, thank you for
hosting the i-installer directories!

Prof. Anderson mentions that he is surprised that no one on the list
mentioned the directories and their servers in all the discussion of
what to do and where to go next when Gerben's support for i-installer
ends. I suppose that reflects ignorance of how i-installer works; I
assumed, for instance, that the Yale directory in particular resided
on Gerben's own machine or a machine administered by him.

Again I think I speak for all those on the list here when I say,
sorry for the oversight, and again---thanks for hosting those
directories.

Of course, these thanks apply to any others who have hosted the
directories.

-Adam

--
Dr. Adam M. Goldstein