[OS X TeX] Powerdot

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 11:13:07 CET 2006

On 12/15/06, David Goldschmidt <dmgoldschmidt at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/13/06, Justin C. Walker <justin at mac.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Dec 13, 2006, at 18:18 , David Goldschmidt wrote:
> >
> > > I downloaded the powerdot package from a CTAN site, and tried to run:

While powerdot is not bad I see no reason normally to use it because
it is eclipsed by beamer. There is one exception: powerdot could be
used with htlatex to produce Slidy presentations (find discussion
somewhere in this list).

How I installed it? Well, I am a lazy bastard and use mpm as long as
it is possible