[OS X TeX] TeXshop

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Fri Dec 8 14:38:43 CET 2006

On Nov 17, 2006, at 00:52 , Raul Martinez wrote:

> All,
>
> After reading the whole thread about Gerben's discontinuation of
> support for TeXshop

Sorry, missed this one.

I do not support TeXShop and therefore I cannot discontinue support
for it. TeXShop is a frontend and is separately maintained and
supported by Dick Koch.

What I end supporting is the backend TeX distribution (TeX i-
Package), the mechanism that I have used to deliver this backend (i-
Installer) and all other i-Packages (e.g. ghostscript, ImageMagick).

End of support means that I am going to ignore e-mail and that the
only updates that I will still do will be for private use. But I will
keep updating if I change something for my own benefit.

I am currently working on the last updates of the TeX i-Package and I
will keep doing so until TeX Live 2006 has been finalized. I have
also been working on making a transition away from my setup (e.g. to
a TeX Live install directly from the ISO image) easier.