[OS X TeX] I'm done with TeXShop as my main editor

Matthieu Masquelet matthieu.masquelet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 09:11:01 CET 2006

Hi,

I can't believe I didn't find this before... Just found out about the
'atchange' perl script which does everything I want when I'm just
writing my research log or draft of papers. I can go back to vi where
I'm definitely much faster than on TeXShop and then everytime I save
my .tex, the 'atchange' script launches the same TeXShop scripts
before opening my doc in Preview... Sure when reviewing documents
(especially with multiple input .tex files like my thesis), TeXShop
better synchronization will be useful but as a main editor, I'm sort
of glad to be back on vi. Just wanted to share my happiness :) Is
anybody else using this? I can't recall any recent mention of it on
this list...

Regards,

--
Matthieu Masquelet