``Ribbit'' getting LaTeX into Word (for Windows) (was Re: [OS X TeX] TeX and the wild wild world out there)

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Dec 1 17:08:26 CET 2006

Le 1 déc. 06 à 16:39, William Adams a écrit :

> Came across this while reading comp.text.tex and thought it was
> interesting:
>
> http://nameless.ca/

At first look, this feels largely like the OOoLaTeX plugin <http://
ooolatex.sourceforge.net/> for OpenOffice.org, with macros being
included in OOo Writer documents as pictures with baseline correction
and (I think) LaTeX code included within each picture as a comment
for further editing. I wonder whether this works indeed the same.
Difficult to find out, given neither source code nor documentation is
available.