[OS X TeX] Why I no longer participate actively on this list.

Tobias Sebastian Kuhn tosebk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 16:15:43 CET 2006

Dear Claus!

I hope, when you have enough of playing "Beleidigte Leberwurst"
you'll come back to this list with your ideas!
Me too I have my times of being dumb and rude but then I have to bear
that someone tells me:
Hey man, I'm pissed!
I then have no problems to admit that I was an asshole.
I don't want you to admit that you're an asshole (are you?), I want
you to see that this is beyond you and Gerben and beyond both of your
personal feelings.

I remember the RMcD-incident and it was unfair of someone else to put
you with HIM in one club. Your word choice was bad and very
unfortunate to say the least. I think it may have something to do
with the fact that you are not a native english speaker.
But this is not about your mistakes. This is about establishing a way
of using LaTeX on a Mac for those people who want it EASY! Isn't that
the reason for you to create Switcher, those (Apple)scripts and the
Flashmode-stuff, to create Macros for TeXShop?

Ask yourself, wouldn't it be the best to have a common sense about
how to organise TeX on Mac OS X? If your answer is yes, you know what
you have to do: participate in finding a solution that fits ALL
possible caveats.

Best wishes
T.