[OS X TeX] Older Version of Ghostscript in i-Installer

Frederick Hoyt fmhoyt at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Aug 31 00:54:10 CEST 2006

I was trying to install a full version of Gnome via the bundle-gnome package.

The main reason I use Fink is that I am lazy and prefer having a
"convenience" bundle package which works out all the dependencies for
me. Unfortunately it is not at all convenient any more.

I also use Texshop frequently so I like having Gerben's tetex installation.

I once tried installing Gnome with DarwinPorts, but I ran out of
patience when hidden dependencies kept going unsatisfied.

Perhaps I need to look further for more documentation about installing
Gnome on OS X.

Thanks,

Fred

--
"It is important that students bring a certain ragamuffin barefoot
irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is