[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest #1828 - 08/21/06

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Aug 23 15:29:41 CEST 2006

On Aug 23, 2006, at 1:57 AM, S P Suresh wrote:

> I have a further query. Placing DefaultKeyBindings.dict in ~/
> Library/KeyBindings affects a whole lot of applications, right!?
> What if I want some key bindings to apply only for selected
> applications? Is this easily achievable!?

The Keyboard & Mouse Preference Pane of System Preference has a tab
that allows you to define shortcuts to menu items only for individual
applications. Outside of that I don't know of anything off the bat.

Actually, I like the idea of having similar editing shortcuts in
multiple applications; e.g., I don't know how many times I've had to
capitalize a word at the start of a sentence in Mail.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)