[OS X TeX] printing A5 landscape (Atoma ® sheets)

Friedrich Vosberg vatolin at mac.com
Mon Aug 14 22:31:29 CEST 2006

Morning.

I want to print a form onto a plain Atoma® A5 sheet.

   http://www.atoma.be/

Due to the perforation of these sheets I want to feed the sheets into
my printer (Xerox Phaser 3450 DN) in landscape mode. In portrait mode
the perforation causes paper jam when the printer moves in the sheets.

My PDF file of the form is in portrait orientation. What I have to do
to print the file onto the sheets?

TIA and kind regards. Friedrich

--
The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget
cuts.