[OS X TeX] How to convert eps w/bounding box to pdf retaining Bbox info

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Aug 10 18:38:20 CEST 2006

Le 10 août 06 à 18:02, Siep Kroonenberg a écrit :

> Also have a look at my new epspdf[tk] script:
>
>> Announce: epspdf and epspdftk, for
>> conversion between EPS, generic PostScript and pdf.
>>
>> [...]
>
>> Download from http://tex.aanhet.net/epspdf/
>
> For best results, also install the xpdf suite. The web page lists a
> binary package for xpdf on osx, but it is easy to compile yourself.

Everytime I try to double-click epspdf.app, Classic is launched (on a
PowerBook G4, with OS X 10.4.7). I have xpdf installed through
DarwinPorts in /opt/local/bin.

The installation instructions on OS X are a bit terse. As far as I
understood, you simply need to put the epspdf folder somewhere,
without modifying its content. Right? Do other steps need to be taken?

When I move doc/epspdf.applescript in the same directory as
epspdf.app, and try to execute it in script editor, I get the error
message:

sh: line 1: /Applications/AppleScript/epspdftk.rb: No such file or
directory

Bruno Voisin