[OS X TeX] updmap, version 1122009795, is faulty

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Aug 10 13:17:15 CEST 2006

Le 10 août 06 à 12:57, Peter Dyballa a écrit :

> Am 10.08.2006 um 11:37 schrieb Gerben Wierda:
>
>> If you want true personal setups and a return to the updmap/updmap-
>> sys dichotomy, install or configure in Expert mode and choose to
>> activate true personal setups.
>
> Where is this option hidden? i-Installer 2.78 did not reveal it to
> me ...

It's at the end of the sheet allowing (in Expert mode) the selection
of the actions to perform, and is called "Personal Configuration
Activation". For allowing personal setup, make sure to select No
instead of the default Yes.

Below is an answer that I made a couple of minutes earlier to the
MacTeX list only, having not noticed your original message was cross-
posted.

Bruno