[OS X TeX] LaTeX Updater i-Package updated

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Apr 30 22:21:56 CEST 2006

Le 30 avr. 06 à 21:40, Josep M. Font a écrit :

> Sorry to ask, but in i-Installer > i-Package > Known Packages i-
> Directory > i-Packages I don't see one called "LaTeX updater". Do
> you mean the one called "TeX" ? Or is there something under another
> name devoted to updating just LaTeX ?

The i-Directory listing files inside <http://www.ntg.nl/macosx-tex/i-
packages/iid/> haven't been updated apparently, but the LaTeX Updater
i-Package is indeed there: try using "New from URL..." (Cmd-N) and
enter the URL <http://www.ntg.nl/macosx-tex/i-packages/latex-
update.ii2/>.

Generally, you can see what's in the various repositories by opening
the i-packages directory directly in a web browser, for example
<http://www.ntg.nl/macosx-tex/i-packages/>.