[OS X TeX] producing a commentary in TeX of an existing PDF document (various particular items)

Jason Davies ucgajpd at ucl.ac.uk
Sat Apr 29 12:54:12 CEST 2006

>Have you looked at the parallel and LEDMAC packages? You might find
>them easier and more suitable to your task.

since it's all a bit over my head, I'll just try them one at a time and see what works:-)

It is hard getting to understand how they work at first, usually what is needed is more time than I seem to find to get stuck in and really familiarise myself with it all. So all suggestions welcome and no doubt I'll be back with more newbie questions when I get down to this (not, alas, immediately)------------------------- Info --------------------------