[OS X TeX] source2e.(tex|pdf)

Martin Buchmann Martin.Buchmann at uni-jena.de
Wed Apr 26 16:04:13 CEST 2006

Bruno,

> Problem is, we're not talking about a few .dtx files, but many of them:
> the tetex-texmf archive (ie without the sources) is 85 MB, and the
> tetex-texmfsrc additional archive (ie the sources) is 55 MB. Not
> negligible indeed!

I get your point :-) I was talking about the dtx files of the LaTeX2e
kernel only. But certainly all the other packages would be included too.
So, could one get the tetex-texmfsrc package and install it parallel
without any trouble. Or is there the possibility of an extra i-package?

Best regards
   Martin

--
Most people in this society who aren't actively mad are,
at best, reformed or potential lunatics.