[OS X TeX] Marginless view

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 16:33:02 CEST 2006

Occasionally, as I work on a file, I need to keep on the screen the pdf
of another file for reference—with its tex on the dock. So, I minimize
the window in such a way that only the text block shows. The only
inconvenience, a minor one, is that when I change page, I need to
reposition the text block because of the gutter. Is there a way, in
TextShop, to keep the text block in the window?

(I assume not as I would think it would be difficult to let whatever
controls the window know where the text block is (pagination) and, if
so, certainly not worth it. But it never hurts to ask.)

Regards
--schremmer