[OS X TeX] two-page split equation

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 16:39:22 CEST 2006

Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Apr 12, 2006, at 9:04 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>

> Sorry... By `dense' I meant that it contains huge amounts of
> information in a small space and requires careful reading.

In my mathematically active days, a long time ago, reading a book at the
rate of one page a day for just about anything over a week—i.e. past
these few trivial pages at the beginning—was deemed to be an
achievement. Didn't read more than two or three that way and not all the
way. Looking at the edge of the books, you can still see where the
virgin pages start. Some gilt-edges!

But I "read" TeX and MetaFont when it came out which kept me safely away
from TeX and LaTeX until a couple of years ago.

Regards
--schremmer