[OS X TeX] Can't find required tool

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Apr 5 15:39:11 CEST 2006

On Apr 5, 2006, at 8:15 AM, George Dorner wrote:

> This thread has been very instructive to me since I have been
> having what appear to be path problems. It would be nice if the
> thread could be distilled and archived.
>
> geo

Howdy,

There is a searchable archive at <http://tug.org/pipermail/macostex-
archives/>.

If you're using the i-Installer version of TeX (gwTeX) yhou can
simply re-run the Configuration stage of the i-package making sure
you have the CLI activation checked off.

Finally, does TeXShop use the hard-coded path in its Preferences for
binaries or the CLI path? If the former, then it should work as long
as gwTeX is installed.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)