[OS X TeX] pdf instead of dvi on intelmac

Gerald Teschl gerald.teschl at univie.ac.at
Wed Apr 5 12:04:53 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have some problem where I am not quite sure what is causing this.
I have a couple of macs all of which have TeX installed via Gerben's
wonderfull i-Installer (full install with default options).

On all the ppc macs "latex file" will produce a dvi file, but on the
macbook it will produce a pdf file?

Is anybody else seeing this? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks for your help,

Gerald

PS: I just saw the "-output-format" option of pdfetex but have not tried
it, since I don't have the macbook here right now.