[OS X TeX] includegraphics and spaces in path or file name

Peter Schuster schu5107 at uni-trier.de
Mon Apr 3 17:06:18 CEST 2006

Rechtsanwalt Friedrich Vosberg schrieb:

>   /Users/xy/Documents/clients/name, forename/Enterprice Inc/...

just an idea (since there were no answers), but could you "just" create
a link/pointer to that file into the directory where the .tex is?

  ln "/Users/.../name, forename/Enterprise Inc/image.jpg"  datei.jpg

should be the command (ln <file to be linked> <link file>) to be used in
Terminal. This creates a "hard" link. "ln -s <file> <file>" creates a
symbolic "soft" link. I don't use that very often, so I don't know
what's better. Please correct me also if I'm wrong with syntax or
anything...

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Peter Schuster