[OS X TeX] How to replace a rank growth TeX-Installation by clean install?

Friedrich Vosberg vatolin at mac.com
Fri Sep 30 21:30:24 CEST 2005

Morning.

On my Mac is installed a TeX installation since MacOS 10.1.0. Now I'm
on 10.4.2. Users have changed, the installation has grown, in
different times different users were admin, admins were deleted, new
users were created, all of them (they're all only me, but in
different shapes) did use and work on gwTeX (i-Installer distribution
and the German TeX-Life distribution), but there were no control and
no sense at all in it.

Now I want to replace this chaotic installation by a brand new clean
install.

How can I do that or better (how) _should_ I do that?

TIA and kind regards. Friedrich

--
Linux bietet Lösungen für Probleme unter Windows, die mit MacOS X gar
nicht erst auftreten.