[OS X TeX] emacs app

Kevin Walzer sw at wordtech-software.com
Fri Sep 30 16:57:53 CEST 2005

Emacs is an extremely powerful, general purpose text editor. It is
useful not just for LaTeX but for computer code (C/C++/etc), HTML
editing, XML, and just about anything else you can imagine. It is also
extremely customizable. It also has an extremely steep learning curve
out of the box. If you are just writing LaTeX files, it might be
overkill: TeXShop, texmaker, and iTeXMac are excellent choices for a
LaTeX-specific editor.

Cheers,

Kevin Walzer, PhD
WordTech Software