[OS X TeX] htlatex not producing png files

Eitan Gurari gurari at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Sep 27 15:47:11 CEST 2005

 > > Gconvert  -trim +repage -density 110x110 zz%%4.ps -transparent
 > > '#FFFFFF' %%3

 > That's the only difference to what is supplied with the *EXPERIMENTAL*
 > TeX i-Package. In this package's tex4ht.env the line looks faulty like
 > this:
 >
 > 	Gconvert zz%%4.ps -trim +repage -density 110x110 -transparent
 > '#FFFFFF' %%3
 >
 > and convert tells us how to use it as:
 >
 > 	Usage: convert [options ...] file [ [options ...] file ...] [options
 > ...] file
 >
 > so your change obviously makes it work right, putting the options for
 > PS input '-trim +repage -density 110x110' in front of the PS input
 > file.

Well, a year ago convert wouldn't work unless zz%%4.ps appeared at the
start ;-( Any problem with the following form?

 Gconvert  -trim +repage -density 110x110 -transparent '#FFFFFF' zz%%4.ps %%3

According to the specifications the zz%%4.ps should follow
-transparent '#FFFFFF' (I just set it this way in the bug fixes
distribution).

-eitan