Some advantages of powerdot (was Re: [OS X TeX] powerdot and pdftex)

Martin Buchmann Martin.Buchmann at
Wed Sep 21 12:41:55 CEST 2005

Luis Sequeira said the following on 21.09.2005 12:30 Uhr:

> I can think of several aspects in which powerdot is much better than
> prosper...

The important question for me would be what can it do better than
beamer[1]. beamer is not depending on pstricks and therefore on dvips
and combined with the pgf package i can't think of a better presentation
class for LaTeX.

I put instant coffee in a microwave, and almost went back in time.
		-- Stephen Wright