[OS X TeX] TeXShop Daily Experience/Usage (\ref, \cite)

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sun Sep 18 22:35:37 CEST 2005

On Sep 14, 2005, at 15:52, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

>> On Sep 14, 2005, at 5:13 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:
>>

>>> BibDesk has an autocompletion plugin that does what you want, I
>>> think.  It searches open .bib files for matches to \cite
>>> commands, and searches the currently open document for possible
>>> completions to \ref commands.  This is only available in Cocoa
>>> programs on Mac OS X 10.3 and greater.
>>>

> I forgot to add a caveat:  the plugin breaks the OgreKit search in
> TeXShop /if/ you use the internationalized version.  I don't know why.

Update:  I think I've fixed this for the next version of the
completion plugin.  The symptom is that you can't enter any text in
the OgreKit find/replace text boxes.  Unfortunately, the user who
reported this issue is having additional problems, so I'd like a few
additional testers.  Please e-mail me off-list if you've experienced
this problem.

thanks,
Adam