[OS X TeX] OT: Pages format definitions

Arno Kruse arnokruse at macnews.de
Sat Sep 17 11:34:49 CEST 2005

Am 17.09.2005 um 08:22 schrieb Bruno Voisin:
<snip>

> And in particular the sentence at the beginning of the second
> paragraph "The complete XML schema for both applications is not
> available and will not be made public".
>
> There are times when the only difference between MS and Apple seems
> to be a matter of market share, and when I consider switching to
> one brand of Linux...

Again and again Apple acts  as repellent as M$ does. I have no doubt:
If Apple had the same market power M$ has, they would be a Voldemort-
company as horrible as M$.

I often consider switching to Linux definitively. The main reason I
hesitate is aesthetic: KDE, Gnome, X11… all of these and the rest
appear extremely ugly, compared to the accustomed aqua surface.

Resumed: Apple and M$ are companies of worst class, only the first
has less influence than the other.

Arno